Weatherization Assistance

Northwest Tennessee Economic Development Council no longer provides services for the Weatherization Assistance Program, due to the lack of funding. If you are interested in receiving this service; you will need to contact Southwest Human Resource Agency based on your county of residence.

You will need to re-apply for this program in order to receive assistance!

Contact information as follows:

Southwest Human Resource Agency will provide services through the Weatherization Assistance Program in the counties of Benton, Carroll,  Crockett, Dyer, Gibson, Henry, Lake, Obion and Weakley.

Contact 1-800-372-6013 for more information.